Monday, May 10, 2010

Gwen Update

Guess what...we're pregnant with baby girl #2. You probably already knew that if you ever check facebook! We are very excited to expand our family and learn how to be parents to two kids at once. (I'll be honest, I'm a little intimidated but I figure I'll learn how to cope.) It will be really fun for Gwen to have a sister. Gwen loves all babies and often kisses pictures of them in magazines. I think she'll be really happy to have a baby in the house. This is a picture of Gwen trying to climb into her friend's carseat to give her a kiss.

It's been a long time between posts. I guess since I post on facebook I feel like I've blogged too but it's nice to have a format to put a little more detail in.
We have really enjoyed our annual zoo pass here in Santa Barbara. Gwen especially likes going to the bird enclosure where she can see the birds walking along the ground. We will be moving to Loma Linda soon and recently found a house in Grand Terrace. I'll miss my Santa Barbara friends, but I'm still excited to move because of this great house! It has 4 bedrooms and a fenced backyard. Lots of pictures to follow once we move in. Gwen ran all around the house when we were looking at it and kept babbling "da-da-da-da-da". We think she's going to like it.

This is a video of Gwen at a park with ducks in Riverside. She was very excited to see them and says "duh!" which means duck.



This is Gwen pushing the shopping cart in a store in Riverside. She kept squirming to get out of the cart and then squirmed to get down out of my arms onto the ground. Apparently her objective all along was to push the cart.

1 comment: