Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gwen month 8
















We have had a lot of fun this past month with Gwen. Gwen started eating solid foods on her own. I love it when she barely misses her mouth and gets a cheerio beard. She also likes to drink from a sippy cup and dump water all over herself. We went to Solvang with our friends, April and Steve Garff. It was fun to explore the Danish town with them. Gwen found a red shoe that was just a little too big for her. She had fun dancing with Steve while April and I played some music.

2 comments:

  1. When I read this post, I could not at all remember "playing music" with you or remember Steve dancing with Gwen. I was thinking how horrible it was that I missed that memory. And then I saw the picture; we laughed out loud! Glad to see your blog updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! How fun. Hope you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete