Sunday, October 11, 2009

Seaside Highland Games Festival










We took Gwen to the Seaside Highland Games Festival October 10th. We dressed her up in a plaid cap and a tartan wrap and she looked very cute. She became a senior citizen magnet! We couldn't walk 30 steps without someone coming up to talk to her and telling her how handsome she was. She was repeatedly mistaken for a boy since her cap and wrap were blue and green. Since I felt that this was my fault I didn't bother to correct them. About half of the people figured it out when they noticed her pink shirt, pink binkey, and pink shoes. Scott wore a kilt that I made for him for Halloween two years ago. I wore a Scottish outfit that I made at the same time. It was a treat to get to wear our costumes since I spent so long making them. We saw Scottish and Irish dancers and heard live bagpipe music.

No comments:

Post a Comment